welcome to the personal criticism blog

this is my personal blog, and everything posted here is from my personal experience, and it's my point of view, criticism of how i see things from my perspective. Since there's freedom of speech, I'm free to say or post my own opinion. If someone feels offended, you can report.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Muslims during Ramadan and before.


They say, during Ramadan gates of hell close, and people would maybe act better..
But there are many facts about what’s going on, and I don’t agree with what’s been said.
Usually, most people and I mean by muslims, are pathetic, most of them lie, most of them stab in the back, most of them don’t know what word “moral” is or means, they cheat, they steal, and there’s many countless things, in general they’re annoying.
But many of these people, remember god in Ramadan, and they “try” to behave and act better, and they say it’s Ramadan, and they have to remain polite!!! And whoever didn’t pray in his life, goes to pray in this month.
One of my friends told me, isn’t better to remember God a month during a year, than NOT remember him at all??
Well, maybe he’s right, but whoever has good intentions in the first place, would be a sick asshole during the rest of the 11 months of the year? and since the person is going back to his origin (asshole) after ramadan, why then bother to try to be a good person during that month? Usually god would forgive if the person “Repented” in the first place and tried to remain a good person with less sins, and keep it to minimum, since a human being always do mistakes, but mistakes differ from big ones and small ones..
So let’s see, a person who doesn’t recognize God a whole year, and remembers him during 1 month (Ramadan). I actually find that… ummm, how to say it delicately! Find it BULLSHIT.
If a person really means to be good, he should remain a good person. Period.

On the other hand, they say nowadays, people don’t have enough money to even buy enough food. But yet, there’s lots of little pipsqueaks who buy LOTS of fireworks, and not just any fireworks, but fireworks which awaken the dead from their graves, and I wonder, isn’t that called “annoying others” which actually islam told them NOT TO annoy others? Well that can be added to the bullshit list too.

So I wonder, even in Ramadan where people suppose to become better, they become worse while thinking they’re doing great, how lame. I can’t see this lame muslim nation going anywhere with this lame thinking, they’re gonna remain in the bottom of the deepest shit. They say they’re going to defeat Israel which is one of the most powerful and advanced countries in the world, I actually can’t see this coming with muslim nation’s fact these days. Oh well, I can’t blame anybody for dreaming ;).


Still we’re talking about Ramadan times, usually muslims rush to buy supplies right before Ramadan, and during Ramadan, the fuck if I know why!! It’s like there will be some kinda war or something, I don’t fucking care, anyway something happened with me, and not with just any person! But with a man with those little beards, wearing a muslim man’s gown, and he’s obviously with some kinda Islamic group or party or what so fucking ever. But anyway, I was in a supermarket buying only a bottle of water, and when I reached the cashier, there was this beardy “muslim” man, instead of him wait in his fucking queue, he put his stuff right ahead, and the cashier there, took his stuff to deal with instead of my water, it got me pissed, and I said in her face, “life is about morals”, and of course I didn’t mean her, I meant him. He looked at me and said to me “are you talking to me?”
I looked at him right in the eye and answered with a high tone, “NO I’M NOT TALKING TO YOU, IT’S NOT YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS”
So there was an employee who’s working there who felt something was about to go wrong, and told me nicely the other cashier is now empty, so I went to the other one.
So I’m wondering, does that pig call him self a muslim!! The worse part was that he’s one of those Islamic groups, according to his custom. Well if these people who are suppose to be the “best” ones in their religion act like this! What’s left for others? This asshole is nothing near to be a muslim with such fucking acts, if I want to make him as a metaphor for an animal, I’d be insulting the animal to be honest, since animals even behave better than this beardy dude lol.
This was right before Ramadan, I wonder if they compete to try to be closer to god than any other person, and racing others even to reach the cashier first instead of waiting his turn!! Loool.. that’s just pathetic, that’s just a fact from daily life’s incidents.

There’s another thing which is kinda lame, usually muslim religion men known as “sheikh” forbid / deny things as if they’re god’s representatives on the planet, and the worst part is when a part of these religion men forbid something, while some others allow it, LOOL. That’s just sick.. here’s an example, in Ramadan, some of these religion men say that swimming is forbidden, why? There’s many different answers they talk about, if water reached above ears, water would enter the body and break the person’s fasting (as if they never have a shower while fasting), another reason, what if the person swallowed water by mistake?? Ummm as if the salty water would kill his thirst, and the person would do anything to drink salty water. And there’s too many other bullshits they say aren’t on my mind right now.
As for religion men who say swimming is okay during Ramadan while fasting, they say the prophet and companions used to swim 1400 years ago, so it’s okay to swim. As if they lived 1400 years ago to see the prophet and his companions swimming in the middle of the desert.
Some of these religion men say that brushing teeth would break the fast! how stupid, so it's better to keep the mouth breath disgusting and filthy? or maybe these religion men are trying to find a reason to keep their breath smell disgusting? lol.
At least both of these type of people can say something more reasonable and logical for the brain to follow, and people who believe these idiots, are even more idiots with no brain to use. Lol.

Again, that’s my opinion, and I have free of speech about whatever I want, I don’t give a shit if somebody doesn’t like my point of view :).

No comments:

Post a Comment