welcome to the personal criticism blog

this is my personal blog, and everything posted here is from my personal experience, and it's my point of view, criticism of how i see things from my perspective. Since there's freedom of speech, I'm free to say or post my own opinion. If someone feels offended, you can report.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

oslo's attack and how some muslims have seen it.


I don't know, if this might be politics or not, since these days politics are related to religion somehow. to tell you the truth, i don't deal with fucking politics, but if religion
would make me reach even a little bit of politics, so be it. :)
of course everybody heard about the norway bombing in the capital oslo, where many people were killed and tens of people were injured, here's one of the videos online:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDPD-zub84U

You can find lots of videos concerning this bombing and the attack.
I haven’t gone through every video on the net actually, but I’ve seen enough of it.
I don’t know how true could this be, but the attacker was norwergian! Which is unlikely happening, can’t tell why he’s pissed at his own people, unless I questioned him, and obviously I wont since he’s already in prison, and I’ve heard that he’s gonna stay in his new home (prison) for the next 30 years. I don’t actually think the next 30 years are enough, he should stay there for good with doing hard labors. And this applies to any disgusting criminal on the planet.
My sincere condolences to the Norwegian people and to families of those who were killed. 

Anyway, what I was aiming at, is something I’ve seen on some social networks online, and the same topic was copied and pasted from different people, it says:
If the person who killed 76 people in Norway was a Muslim, the Press would have declared him as terrorist. For now though, he is just an 'Assailant ', 'Attacker' (Reuters), 'Gunman' (BBC, CNN & Al Jazeera). Looks like 'Terrorist ' is a name reserved for Muslims? The US Dept of State calls it an 'Act of Violence', Not an 'Act of Terrorism' . Share this status and let the world know, HYPOCRISY is leading us astray.
Okay, I think I’ve already explain something concerning terrorism earlier, but I want to talk about my point of view about these lines above.
First of all, that attacker in Norway, was called a “terrorist” already by people, maybe the press was playing it nicely to stick the name “terrorist” to muslims. Yea well, I can’t agree more, since what’s known in the entire world, that islam is the religion of terrorism.

There’s many things concerning islam and muslims to be connected to terrorism, let’s start with small facts around the world, the most known terrorist organizations are muslims, such as Al-Qaida, and that passed away faggot “Usama Bin Laden” and many others, and seriously I don’t keep names in mind, bin laden was an accident that I remembered lol. But honestly, if we manage to go through the passed years and saw the act of terrorism, we’ll see that more than 90% were done by muslim people, killing innocent people in the name of islam!! Okay, what should I see here? Killing women and children, killing innocent lives, ummm, bombings and serious SHIT in the name of islam. Here I should admit it, islam is really the religion of terrorism in this case. That what would normally people think, and I never blame them at all, on the contrary, they’re right about it.
If these muslims want to go back in the past to see how their prophet was, he was never like this, he never killed innocent people, no women nor children, he never killed prisoners. He never was a bad person toward others who have different religion, like I mentioned earlier, the prophet had a jewish neighbor, and he never fought him, nor tried to beat the crap out of him as some muslims nowadays are doing to other people with different religions, and to be more specific, in Sweden where they’re beating jewish people when they see them walking down the street, I already wrote about it.
They call Christians “Crusaders”.. I’m like WTF is with this attitude! We’re not living back in 1400 years ago, I cant tell, if these muslims, wanna live the same way in the past, they can just put some fucking tents and live in them, and leave Europe to go back to their lame home lands, that is IF they have home lands, and of course I doubt they’ll have any real home since they didn’t deserve to have a home, and they were kicked out of it, or left for some other reasons which I don’t wanna waste my time to mention them.

So let’s see, muslims can’t go out to streets peacefully, there’s always gonna be riots and uncivilized acts, many of them always think that islam religion is the right one and the rest should be eliminated bla bla bla.. actually these people are full of bullshit, I can never think of anything they’re doing that the prophet used to do, or islam asked them to do, I’m sure if Mohammad was still alive, he wouldn’t even consider these people.. humans.. they’re more like ignorant disgusting morons which nobody would be proud of such people or their lame acts.

So, of all what’s been said about muslims being connected to terrorism, maybe not all muslims are the same, maybe there are some good muslims, who knows! And most of these good muslims, would also take it as an insult when “terrorist” is gathered with “muslim” and then would start acting like shit, instead of proving to people the contrary, they prove by their way of talking that they’re real terrorists even in a low profile of talking shit.
I’d say, muslims already lost their chance to clean their name away from terrorism, and if they wanna do it, it’ll take ages to be done with it, and of course it will never happen since muslims r getting worse year after another. Correct me if I’m wrong.

That’s what I think, that’s my own point of view, I don’t give a flying fuck if somebody didn’t like what I think, because I don’t fucking care of what they think. I’m free to think anything I want and to say anything I want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment